- The search for a life partner
- Adjusting to each others characteristics
- Creating a harmonious family unit
- Pregnancy, the anxiety, the anticipation, the hard work, support, postnatal care.
- Supporting each other in the parenting journey
- Firm discipline yet done with kindness
- And then life takes a bad turn that tests the morale of both partners.
🧸My fondest memories as a child was movie time, watching tapes of Walt Disney every weekend.
🧸The movie didn’t matter, how many times we rewatched it didn’t matter; every time I took away an extra feeling, another learning.
Dodie Smith wrote The Hundred and One Dalmatians, a 1956 children’s novel. This was adapted By Walt Disney into an animated feature film.
💒The maternal love, perseverance and inner strength of Perdita; the paternal patience and courage of Pongo
Stay with me even today as I raise my own little boy and be a kind parent to my 2 dogs.
All I do, is close my eyes and let the scene play in my mind 😊
Here is an Instagram post I made about my parenting journey:-
Here is 1 of my favorite lines from the animated feature film.
“Well, that’s a bit more like it!
Oh! the most beautiful creature on 4 legs…
her human is very lovely too!”
Which Disney stories shaped your life? Care to share?!
Cheerio folks 😍